Education is the key to success,this quotation will always be in my mind for me to become a successful one.In my two months of being a student I have learned a lot of things that I can used in my daily life.One of them is in my I.C.T. subject,I have learned how to use blogger,I have learned more about the history of internet,I have also learned the different founders,pioneers and architects of computer.
In learning we are always encountering problems and challenges,In my two-months of studying as a fourth year student I have encountered some challenges like in my i.c.t. subject I've encountered " how to use my blog esp. in posting". Using internet so for is hard but as day goes through that I'm slightly learned how to use the computer w/o any assistance.I have also encountered the interruption of my blogger I change my blogger thrice bec. I'm not able to open it.But for me those challenges is just a part of learning it's just like in the quotation that goes like this "Learn from your mistakes" bec. committing mistake is not a sin but a part of being a good one.
In order to solve problem's was I tried my best to face all the challenges I've focused in my studies and I've listen very well and read my lessons.Moving on I will give all my best not to fail in my subjects. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment