Every morning I wake up one thing I am
asking to God is the day to be good to me, when I was praying, I always telling this to myself that whatever will happen, whatever problem that i will encounter I will be find and stand out.
Second grading period??? oh well I have different feelings. Angry, being bitter, sometimes I felt so glad, sometimes I felt so alone and lonely, sometimes I don't understand myself. Every time I enter the campus and every time I left it, there are things that happened; there are things left in my mind and there are feelings left in my heart. This second grading period, I have encountered much problem, problem in my studies, problem in my best friends, friends and problem in my love life; yes I won't deny my love life problem.
I felt not glad this second period.
No comments:
Post a Comment